- 68000 BTU’s – 2X that of any other patio heater.
- Heavy Duty 14 Gauge Firebox and 10ga fire plates ensure the longevity of the product.
- Product Dimentions (32 x 13 x 84 inches)
- Stainless steel throughout the unit including the Top reflector.
- New Corrosion resistant Finish of the highest quality.
- Dual 10 lb capacity hoppers
- Pellet limiting hopper shut offs.
- “V” Channel Fire Grate
- All Hardware is stainless and ensures the easy adaptability of future Accessories.
The latest version of Tyson Traeger’s Lil' Timber Patio Heater shows forward progress in the advancing patio heater market. His Lil' Timber is the first patio heater to burn an alternative and renewable fuel source, “Wood Pellets”, thus moving away from the traditional propane heaters. By designing the heater himself Tyson has enabled the functionality of having Dual 10 lb Gravity Fed Hoppers each containing a pellet limiting shut off. Tyson has also designed a new “V” Channel Fire Grate, keeping the ash content concentrated downward helping eliminate ash and make the cleanup a breeze.
The number one reason why people buy this patio heater is for the amount of heat it can produce. The Lil' Timber Patio Heater radiates more than twice the amount of heat as any other patio heater on the market. At 68,000 BTU’s this heater ensures the whole party gets to stay warm and experience the ambiance of true wood fire flames. There is not another product that can compare to Tyson Traeger’s Lil' Timber Patio Heater.